9 Lessons From British Policing for Kinder, Gentler Security Teams – Observer

In Ireland, police are called “peelers.” In Britain, they are called “bobbies.” A crime novelist I spoke to a little while back explained to me that both of these terms are rooted in the name of the same guy, Sir Robert Peel, the man who modernized British policing in the late 1800s. (read more)

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.